Over half of your total energy costs come from heating and cooling your home, and almost all homes (even new ones) let too much air escape or penetrate. It’s like turning on the AC in the car with your windows rolled down. Air sealing solves this problem. Also, most homes have incorrectly installed or insufficient amounts of attic insulation. You wouldn’t brave a Chicago winter without a hat, and neither should your home.
Fiberglass Insulation Services
Since the introduction in 1938, fiberglass insulation has been a top choice for customers for many reason, but the top reason? Value. Fiberglass insulation has proven its ability to make buildings more energy efficient, reduce utility costs and increase occupant comfort for over 70 years.
- Thermally Efficient – Fiberglass insulation helps make buildings and homes more thermally efficient. It does this by retaining the desired temperature of enclosed spaces and rooms better than other types of insulation. No matter if you are heating or cooling that area.
- Design Flexibility – Greater amounts of fiberglass insulation can be installed in sections of homes and buildings making it even more thermally efficient.
- Moisture Resistant – When exposed to moisture, fiberglass insulation neither absorbs it or holds water.
- Fire Resistant – Because fiberglass insulation is made from recycled glass and sand, it is naturally noncombustible. This is for the entire life of the insulation.
- Sound-Absorbent – Fiberglass insulation is naturally sound-absorbent. It can help reduce the transmission of sound in wall, ceiling, floor and HVAC assemblies.
This continues to be a customers favorite because of its amazing track record over the past 70+ years.
Why Choose the Building Energy Experts?
Part of a job well done starts with using the right products and materials. We keep up with the latest technologies and advances in the industry, but we also employ time tested methods and materials. We are very experienced expert installers of all types of insulation and air sealing methods. Residential, Multi-family, Commercial and Industrial we have done it all.
Get a Fiberglass Insulation Quote
Get your free quote and schedule your no cost energy assessment today! Get a reply in 24 hours or less. You can also call us at 888.623.3769 to speak with someone directly about scheduling insulation.